All our Eye Shadows can be used 7 ways.
- Eye Shadow – Use any of our colors as eye Shadow. Simply use a sponge applicator or brush and lightly touch it to the desired color, then apply it to your eyelid. Choose a lighter color as a highlighter to apply above. For a more dramatic matte look, use a damp applicator.
- Lip Gloss – First apply a clear lipstick base. Then, using a lip brush, dip it in the desired Color and apply to the lip.
- Mascara – Using clear or black Mascara, dip Mascara brush into the desired color powder and apply to eyelashes for a simple or dramatic look.
- Nail Polish – Using clear nail polish, dip brush into the polish, then into the desired color powder, and paint on nails. Polish may also be mixed in a separate container for larger batches.
- Eye Liner – Use a thin eye liner brush, dampen and lightly touch it to the desired color and apply along the cheekbone. For a more dramatic matte look, apply with a damp makeup sponge.
- Blush – Use a blush brush and lightly touch the tip into the desired color and apply along the cheekbone. For a more dramatic and matte look, apply with a damp makeup sponge or brush.
- Bronzer – Put a dab of your favorite lotion or suntan lotion in the palm of your hand. Mix a small of any color of your choice. Rub on exposed areas.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?